Call out For Committee Members
GGFN Family Camp Committee
The purpose of the GGFN Family Camp Committee is to provide support to the Nation and the Members in organizing the annual Family Camp at Kinookimaw. GGFN Family Camp Committee is new committee being developed in our Nation. The committee will create a safe and healthy camp for our members of all ages.
The committee is currently seeking five (5) George Gordon First Nation members who meet the following criteria:
- Be an adult member (18 years minimum) of the George Gordon First Nation.
- Community minded with the ability to contribute to the development of new policies, procedures and practices.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of one committee meeting per month.
- Adhere to the George Gordon First Nation Oath of Confidentiality.
- Interested applicants shall apply in written correspondence stating how they fit the criteria and how your skills will contribute to the mandate of the GGFN Family Camp Committee.
Application Deadline: 12:00 PM, July14, 2021
Forward written correspondence, resume and three (3) references by fax or email to:
Fax: (306) 835-2036
Applicants will only be considered if required documentation is received by the closing date.
We thank all applicants for their interest.