Reporting to the Band Manager, the Human Resource Manager is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organization’s human resources department by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Working Knowledge of compensation and job evaluation concepts.
- Strong planning, analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to facilitate meetings.
- Demonstrate professionalism when dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- A valid Class 5 Drivers License.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Responsible for creating standardized recruiting processes and leading the recruitment process on hiring throughout the organization.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Works in conjunction with Program Managers to prepare/preform employee job evaluations.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training manager to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances, counseling employee and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs, complete all reporting in regarding benefits.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource under the federal requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and discipling employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Knowledge of the (HRMS) Human Resource Management System.
- Based on work experience, training and education.
Application Deadline: 12:00 PM, July 12, 2021
Forward cover letter, resume and three (3) references by fax or email to:
Email: email@example.com Fax: (306) 835-2036
Applicants will only be considered if all the required documentation is received by the closing date. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted