GGFN Minor Sports and Recreation is looking for a youth committee.
The structure for the committee is to have at least 6 youth band members, 3 males and 3 females. Ages varying from 15-20.
*Drugs and Alcohol will not be permitted at the committee meetings whatsoever*
• Must be a GGFN band member.
• Has knowledge of what the minor sports and recreation program does.
• Comes to the meetings with fresh new ideas on what they want to do.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides advice at committee meetings to the Minor Sports and Recreation Coordinator on programming.
• Helps the coordinator make a final decision on which programming will be prioritized.
• Makes recommendations to the coordinator and portfolio councillors on strategic planning for programming and administration planning.
Interested applicants shall apply in written correspondence stating how they fit the criteria and how your skills will contribute to the general description of the youth committee.
Application Deadline: 12:00 PM, July 12, 2021
Forward written correspondence, resume and three (3) references by fax or email to:
Email: email@example.com Fax: (306) 835-2036
Applicants will only be considered if required documentation is received by the closing date.
We thank all applicants for their interest.